Greenlife Ceramic cookware was among those who first provided high-quality, nontoxic, Thermolon coated cookware that quickly got famous in the market. Before Greenlife and its fellow brand, Greenpan introduced the Thermolon coating. Back then, the only nonstick cookware available in the market was the Teflon-coated one. Teflon is toxic and harmful to our health. Greenlife ensures a nontoxic, safe cooking experience for the users. It also offers some elegant colors and styles, promising to make your kitchen look more appealing. This budget-friendly cookware is the go-to cookware if you are starting your cooking journey. But why? To get the answer, you must go through our Greenlife pots and pans reviews, where we tried to bring out all the key features, including pros and cons.
Journey of Greenlife
Greenlife is like a sister cookware company of Greenpan. They both have the same goal to achieve. They are introducing healthy, nontoxic, environment-friendly cookware to replace toxic cookware that uses Teflon. The company started its journey with some recycled aluminum cookware. Later on, they found a Korean cookware company that produced a nonstick ceramic coating used for industrial purposes. They used that coating on that recycled aluminum and introduced the new hot cake in the market known as Thermolon coated nonstick cookware. They have evolved a lot from that. Now they offer different varieties in a diverse price range, so the customers have a vast range of options to choose from.
How Green Is Greenlife?
No, this green doesn’t mean the color. This green means how safe is Greenlife for the environment. Greenlife claims to be environment friendly and nontoxic for the use of Thermolon in the coating. Thermolon is nontoxic as it comes from silicon dioxide, a particle from sand that releases no harmful chemicals when heated. The aluminum base of the cookware comes from recycled products. Greenlife also says that they use solar panels to cover 30 percent of the company’s energy. They also reuse their industrial wastewater using their treatment plant.
Moreover, the nonstick coating doesn’t create toxic fumes and produces 60 percent CO2 emissions while cooking. Now that is something that can help the world environment. It is safe from harmful chemicals like PFOAs, PTFE, lead, and cadmium.
Design and Styles
GreenLife has five brands that offer different styles and designs. Even if they vary in colors and designs, they do not change in quality. They provide safe Thermolon coated, high-quality coating on every brand. They also offer various vibrant colors that take you out from the dull black and white cookware sets. This colorful cookware can change the entire look of your kitchen, also making food look more tempting. Greenlife comes in colors like red, turquoise, blue, pink, lavender, yellow, etc.
Top 3 Greenlife Cookware Reviews With Users Feedback
The Greenlife cookware set has a safe non-stick interior that allows the cook to make healthy dishes easily and comfortably. Some of the collections offer mini pans and some with a lot of space. If the functions and looks match your needs, this cookware is suitable for you. Here are the 3 best Greenlife cookware models that you can buy this year.
GreenLife Soft Grip Healthy Ceramic Non-stick, Cookware Pots, and Pans Set, 16 Piece
This versatile non-stick cookware set comes in 16 pieces, covering almost all your needs. This stylish cookware offers comfortable cooking in 7 eye-catching colors. The cookware set includes –
- 4″ mini fry pan
- 7″ and 9.5″ frying pans,
- 1 quart and 2-quart saucepans with lids
- 5-quart stockpot with lid
- 2.5 quart sauté pan with lid
- 7″ stainless steel steamer
- 4 kitchen utensils
This cookware set is all in one for those who do not like shopping for all individual pieces. The sizes will come in handy for cooking either for a family or just one individual. The cookware has a durable Thermolon coating and an even bottom suitable for all stovetops.
- Easy to clean ceramic coating made of Thermolon, a nontoxic, nonstick substance made from sand
- Oven safe to 350 degrees F
- Dishwasher safe
- Free of PTFE,PFOs, lead and cadmium
- Handles made from Bakelite is heat resistant
- The lids made of glass gives an elegant look to the cookware
- Made from recycled materials that deliver healthy cooking experience
- It comes with nylon utensils
- This soft grip collection is suitable for all kinds of stovetops
- The nonstick cookware coating might wear off after a few days
GREENLIFE CLASSIC PRO 8 AND 10-INCH FRYPAN SET
Greenlife designed this classic pro lineup to make the advanced cook’s cooking experiences easier and safe. Its hard anodized body ensures its durability, making it extra tough. Their stainless steel handle allows them to go in the oven to finish cooking or keep the food warm. These fry pans have a scratch-resistant interior to prevent scratches from metal utensils.
- Oven safe till 600 degrees F
- Suitable for all stovetops except induction
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is preferable
- Classic design gives an elegant look and offers effortless cooking performance.
- Free from all toxic materials like PFOAs. PTFEs, lead and cadmium
- Heats up uniformly and efficiently with even heat distribution
- It does not need high heat to cook. Medium or low flame is enough to work with
- Metal utensil safe
- Stain-resistant interior with hard anodized body
- Clear glass lids to monitor food
- The nonstick coating is not very durable
Features of Green Life 14 Piece Nonstick Ceramic Cookware:
- The non-stick coating is coated with Thermolon that lasts longer time even regular uses.
- The hard aluminum body absorbs maximum heat and worm the pot rapidly.
- Green Life Nonstick Ceramic Cookware has an extraordinary Bakelite handle wrapping with
- At 180 degrees Celsius, these pans are safe and out of physical damage.
- The dishwasher in this set is quite safe.
- This cookware is made with enamel coating with outside and button.
Why is Green Life 14 Piece Nonstick Ceramic Cookware is perfect choice?
The rich features of this nonstick ceramic cookware are demanded all the time in your kitchen. This product set is produced in keeping with the concern of your requirement in your kitchen. Here are some of the prime features of this cookware:
- Color combination: Color combination of anything gives an impression of anyone; the bold and variant color of this Nonstick Ceramic Cookware charms much. The color used in this nonstick cookware is turquoise and makes its appearance more chic, stylish, and tremendous. The people who would like to add extra decoration to their kitchen should purchase this Green Life 14 Piece Nonstick Ceramic Cookware. It certainly enhances the standard of the kitchen.
- Scratch Resistant Coating: The non-stick surface is so high quality that you can use it frying anything and crispy food cooking without feeling the tension of damaging the coated surface. The surface coating is highly scratch-resistant, so if you cook your food roughly, it’s still can keep its coating harmless, and only that why this nonstick ceramic cookware lasts a longer time than you expect.
- Soft Griper Attached Handle: Off and on, it is seen that the handle of the cookware is not flexible to hold it on and always has a fear of slipping it from hand. Considering this problem, Green Life brings its 14 pieces of nonstick ceramic cookware in a special way, and the handle is wrapped with individual types of soft grippers. These grippers are quite lightweight thermal resistant, and easily cleanable.
- Heat Resistant Thermal Nonstick Technology: The coating of Green Life 14 Piece Nonstick Ceramic Cookware is made with heat-resistant technology. Its originality can survive even under extreme temperatures. No, any toxic fume will release in dealing with maximum temperature and will not damage physically. The producer uses Thermolon, which is a conventional coating system of different cookware.
The Green Life nonstick ceramic cookware achieved the customers’ respect and is widely used throughout the world, but all the products must have their individual qualities either would be too good or a little weakness. Here are the pros and cons of this Nonstick Ceramic Cookware given below:
- Durability and strength: This nonstick ceramic cookware is ultra-durable. It has a strong aluminum base, and the best quality coating makes it everlasting in your kitchen.
- High-quality nonstick cookware: Green Life 14 Piece Nonstick Ceramic Cookware is really very high, and in comparison, the quality of the price is defined as reasonable and within range of any people compared to Greenpan.
- Easy Cleaning Option: This structured aluminum cookware is easy to clean and wash, and that’s why people opt to select it.
Negative Reviews of This Greenlife Cookware Model:
- Small Pots: Ceramic pots of this set are a little bit small. So It would be a little bit problem in your kitchen.
- Global shipping restriction: Global shipping of this product is strictly restricted, and that’s why it is unable to reach all the corners of the world.
Question: Are Greenlife pans all colored green?
Answer: No. Greenlife offers different color options, but the name means that Greenlife is environmentally friendly. It is safe and free from Teflon and other harmful things like PFOs and PFOAs. The pans manufactured from recycled aluminum help emit less CO2 compared to other traditional nonstick cooking sets.
Question: Is Thermolon a kind of Teflon?
Answer: No, Thermolon is a special kind of ceramic coating that initially comes from sand. Teflon is harmful to health for its toxic chemicals that mix into the food. Thermolon, on the other hand, is safe and completely natural, so it does no harm.
Question: Can I put Greenlife products in the dishwasher?
Answer: Yes, you can, but you definitely should not. Dishwashing can take off the coating bit by bit and lessen its durability. Hand washing by a simple sponge or dishcloth can do the trick easily.
Question: Can I use all kinds of oils?
Answer: You can use oil that has a higher smoking point to be safe. Oils like coconut oil damage the surface and lose their nonstick ability. Oils like avocado oil, grapeseed oil, canola oil work well on these. Avoid spray oils as they seem to get stuck to the pans and make it harder to work with as they have a lower smoking point.
Question: Can I cook on heat?
Answer: No, cooking on high heat is not recommended. It can damage the pan and ruin its durability. The pans cook perfectly, even in lower to medium heat settings. They get heated up quickly, so high heat isn’t even needed to start. But Chinese foods require high heat to cook. In that case, you can use copper-made cookware that is oven safe till 850 degrees F.
Question: Is Greenlife induction compatible?
Answer: Some of Greenlife’s collections have compatible induction bottoms. The flat bottom is wobble-free and safe for all kinds of stovetops.
Question: Is Greenlife safe for the oven?
Answer: Greenlife products are safe for the oven. Their heat-resistant handles offer safe cooking in high heat. However, it should not go above safe temperatures. Most of the products have safe temperatures around 350 degrees F.
Question: Will my nonstick pans wear out over time?
Answer: Nothing is everlasting. So eventually, the most durable nonstick pan will wear out too. If it was cast iron or copper cookware, it could have been different. Those stay well for years, and people, generation after generation, use them.
Question: How do I take care of Greenlife pans to make them more durable and long-lasting?
Answer: Avoid cooking on high heat and metal utensils. Wash by hand only. To make anything last long, you need to take proper care of it. Make sure you read out the instructions before doing anything. From the oven-safe temperatures to which oil you should use, all need checking.
Question: Is Greenlife cookware suitable for you?
Answer: If you want some colors in your kitchen, you can go for the aesthetic looks of Greenlife cookware. It is not suitable for those who wish to use them for years. Maybe it is ideal for occasional purposes only.
Overall Feedback: Lots of users have already been experienced cooking on this cookware and are satisfied. No dissatisfaction comment was found on Green Life 14 Piece Ceramic Non-Stick Cookware. In fact, it is one of the best productions of Green life.
To sum up this Greenlife cookware review article, the brand has been one of those first companies that introduced safe nonstick ceramic coating to the market. They have evolved in their looks and styles. They promote a healthy lifestyle and follow environment-friendly procedures. It is suitable for rookies who are just starting and learning how to use and store cookware. The vast range of colors and easy-to-grip handle will make cooking fun.